Saturday, April 2, 2011

OMG

I'm sorry but is today national make excuses for my whining day??? Remember one thing - there's always someone who has it worse than you do. You may think YOUR reasoning justifies your whining but if you think about it, is it really justified?

We all have a different tolerance for pain and what not but I mean seriously, as an adult shouldn't you have some sort of ability to see things for what they really are? I don't like biting my tongue, if you know me just a little bit then you should know that's not the kind of person I am. But I will leave it as it is now. For now.



Today was the day of the fundraiser and the lord knows I'm glad it's over. I've put way too much onto myself and realized it way too late. I hope little A forgives me for all the stress I've put him through over the past week. Especially the past two days. But it's over and the end result is $228.21 raised for the Red Cross in Japan. Not a whole lot but I'd say it's better than nothing. And seeing how some people came together to give to the needy just makes my heart smile.

Ha. I love it when Mimi sees the McDonald's commercial and yells "Mommy it's SPACEMAN STEEEEWEEEDDD" she doesn't quite get it's Spaceman Stew :O) Makes me giggle just thinking of it. She's too silly.

I talked to Tristan's girlfriend's mom today about his birthday party. She was gonna come, but now she isn't because her mom remembered it's the weekend of one of the many dumb military balls (I am serious, how can they still be interesting or anything like fun when they have them every other month????) which this time around will be held at Disneyland so they're making a 4day weekend out of it. So, I'm gonna have to break it to him somehow. Honestly, just thinking about having to tell him is almost heart breaking. He's gonna be crushed that's for sure.

Sigh.

I need to get some rest. Some actual rest. I'm getting more irritated by the minute now. There's just too much nonesense and boohoo's.
Anywho.

I heart Schmussies :O) Schmussies make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment